Hi I'm Andrea!
I work with women who are experiencing difficulty getting pregnant, and I take a whole body approach to help you conceive naturally. My primary focus is nutrition, but we also look at your mental, physical and emotional health.
I also help women who are pregnant or postpartum and want in depth information on what to eat to nourish their body, how to avoid pregnancy complications, how to maintain proper weight gain, how to navigate your cravings, how to strengthen and heal their bodies postpartum, and more!
You CAN do this. You CAN get pregnant naturally and have a healthy pregnancy. With the proper nutrition, guidance and support, I can help you get pregnant so you can hold that little baby in your arms!
A little more about me:
- I received my Bachelor's of Science Degree in Dietetics from the University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Certified Holistic Health Coach from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Certified Maternity Nutritionist from Dr. Sear's Wellness Institute
- Certified Pre & Postnatal Fitness Specialist from American Fitness Professionals & Associates
- I have worked with a broad range of people from children to seniors and everyone in between. I've taught children the basics of nutrition, health & fitness so they could have a foundation on which to build. I also worked as a Director of Nutrition at a Skilled Nursing Facility where I managed the nutritional care of 120 residents.
Although these were all fun and rewarding experiences, I'm happy to have found my true calling!
Contact me today to start the conversation about how we can work together towards your goals!